Why Does a Physician’s Office Need a Website?
There’s no doubt that consumers are looking online for information – all kinds of information. Here are the reasons why every single physician’s office needs a website.
- Establish a digital presence for the practice, just as you have established a physical presence for your practice. Stake a claim that declares “I’m here!”
- Establish your medical authority. Provide customized health information to existing patients and future patients.
- Tell your story. Say hello and be real.
- Be the connector. Connect patients to information, resources, and to each other!
- Be a portal for your patients. Let them get their records, their lab tests, their prescriptions, and their appointments online, at a time convenient to them.
- Communicate quickly. Make announcements. React to health news when it happens.
- Give directions to your physical practice.
- Provide your patients the convenience of paying their bill online.