The Smart Manager Series: How to Start a Credit Card on File Program in Your Practice
Manage My Practice is pleased to announce the first in a series of online classes for healthcare managers called “The Smart Manager Series.”
The first class will be held Friday, June 1, 2012 from 1:00 -2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. The topic is “How to Start a Credit Card on File Program in Your Practice.”
This class has been developed to help managers of any experience level achieve the following objectives:
- Understand how a credit card on file program differs from traditional payment options offered by practices.
- Be able to assess the benefits of a credit card on file program for a practice.
- Learn the terminology and protocols of credit card processing.
- Compare credit card processing fees and choose a vendor based on an informed analysis.
- Utilize provided handouts to train staff and educate patients on the credit card on file program.
- Successfully implement a credit card on file program.