12 Ways to Supercharge Your Practice in 2012: #9 Start a Credit Card on File Program
Anyone who has read my writing for any period of time knows that I am a big proponent of No Statements!
Patient statements are a waste of time and resources. Think of what your life might be like without statements:
No monthly expense to generate or send statements via electronic service or printing and stuffing.
- No need to sort them out of the mail, open them, post them, copy or scan them, and deposit them.
- No returned checks.
- When three or more statements don’t zero-balance the account, no need to prepare the accounts to be sent to third-party collections and write them off.
- No need to dismiss the patient from the practice.
- No need to post any collections payments and adjustment to the accounts.
- No need to deal with the patient when they want to return to the practice and you have to deal with it.