Online Surveys Help You Find Out What Everyone is Thinking
I am about to use SurveyMonkey again. The first time I used SurveyMonkey was to ask the staff questions about benefits. I knew that we were facing some big health insurance premium increases and I wanted to know what employees’ priorities were. SurveyMonkey walked me through the process of designing a simple survey (10 questions) and compiled the results for me.
I presented the results of the survey at my first quarterly staff meeting and discussed what my challenges were in trying to meet the needs of the employees and the needs of the organization in choosing a health plan. The use of the survey tool and my discussion of the results let the staff know that their feedback counts.
Now, we’re designing a new office and I am soliciting information (not anonymous this time) about what people value in a workspace and what their needs are for technology and comfort. Feedback from the staff is that they like being asked what they think and enjoy the surveys. Feedback from me is that SurveyMonkey is easy to use and at $20.00 per month for unlimited surveys, it’s a tool that delivers the value.
Here are some other ways you might use surveys:
- Put a survey on your practice website.
- Put a survey on a computer monitor or tablet in your reception area.
- Send a survey to patients via email.
- Ask the staff or docs at referring physician practices to complete a quick survey about the service you provide to their patients.
- If you’ve sent patients for tests, therapy or surgery, have them complete a survey about their experiences.
- Have a computer for surveys at health fairs asking visitors to participate for a chance to win a prize.
- Add a link on all marketing materials to a community survey.
What are your survey ideas?
Photo credit: Dmitry Maslov | Dreamstime.com
Posted in: InnovationLeave a Comment (1) ↓
omg Dale is going to love love love surveymonkey!
PS – Survey Monkey: isnt that what you call those guys on the side of the road who take pictures and wear orange?