Manage My Practice is a full-service medical practice management consulting firm that focuses on helping independent physician practices to thrive.
We provide targeted expertise in the medical practice industry to help you start your new practice, add providers or ancillary service lines to your business, or help navigate the financial and regulatory challenges your practice faces. Our focus is delivering on-demand, pay as you go solutions that allow you to keep costs down while reaching your financial and organizational goals. We offer consulting on all aspects of your practice, including fractional practice management in a virtual environment to give physicians and other providers access to experienced practice management talent without the expense of a major onsite engagement.
We are experts at the wallet-friendly new practice start-up and love to work with spouse teams to help the “managing” spouse learn about healthcare. We specialize in setting up solo and small practices, and have experience in starting cash practices (concierge, membership, and Direct Primary Care), insurance practices and insurance/cash hybrid practices.
Struggling to collect from patients with high-deductible health plans? Struggling to collect from patients period? Manage My Practice originated the Credit Card on File (CCOF) program for medical and dental practices. If you are looking for a program that will both lower your collection costs and increase your revenue, then you need to learn more about CCOF.
Can’t figure out why payers keep denying your services? Manage My Practice can review your billing, find the reasons for the denials and set you on a course for improved revenue and understanding of the payer rules.
The Manage My Practice Blog keeps our readers up to date with the latest healthcare news, trends and analysis, while also giving medical practice managers a place to gather as a community, trade ideas and share perspectives.
For more information, call Manage My Practice at (919) 370-0504.
- Physician Assistant-owned Convenience Care Clinic in North Carolina (start-up)
- Dermatology practice in California (start-up)
- Physical Therapy practice in Maine (credentialing)
- Family Medicine practice in California (start-up)
- Cash/Insurance Hybrid Pediatric practice in Oregon (start-up)
- Three-pronged Targeted Marketing Plan for existing Internal Medicine practice in California (marketing)
- Cash Cardiology practice in North Carolina (start-up)
- RN-owned Transitional Care Management practice for Chronic Heart Failure in Kansas (start-up)
- Functional Medicine/Integrative Care practice in California (start-up)
- Addition of Colorectal Surgeon to multi-specialty practice in Kuwait (ancillary service line)
- Family Medicine practice in under-served community in California (start-up)
- CCOF program for Orthopedic practice in Colorado (credit card on file)
- Review of billing service performance for Internal Medicine practice in Florida (revenue cycle management)