Manage My Practice is a full-service medical practice management consulting firm that focuses on helping solo and small independent physician practices to thrive.
We provide targeted expertise in the medical practice industry to help you start your new practice, add providers or ancillary service lines to your business, or help navigate the financial and regulatory challenges your practice faces. Our focus is delivering on-demand, pay as you go solutions that allow you to keep costs down while reaching your financial and organizational goals. We offer consulting on all aspects of your practice, including fractional practice management in a virtual environment to give physicians and other providers access to experienced practice management talent without the expense of a major onsite engagement.
We are experts at the wallet-friendly new practice start-up and love to work with spouse teams to help the “managing” spouse learn about healthcare. We specialize in setting up solo and small practices, and have experience in starting cash practices (concierge, membership, and Direct Primary Care), insurance practices and insurance/cash hybrid practices. We can furnish almost everything you need to start your practice, perform a focused project for one part of your start-up, or just create a Pro Forma to see if your practice vision is feasible financially.
Struggling to collect from patients with high-deductible health plans? Struggling to collect from patients period? Manage My Practice originated the Credit Card on File (CCOF) program for medical and dental practices. If you are looking for a program that will both lower your collection costs and increase your revenue, then you need to learn more about CCOF.
We are very proud to announce that we are offering billing services in partnership with The Billing Department in Falmouth, Maine. I’ve referred so many clients to owner Vanessa Higgins over the years and my clients have been so happy that I asked Vanessa to partner with me. We are now available as a team to consult on your coding and billing issues, as well as offer full-service billing that includes the software.
Can’t figure out why payers keep denying your services? Manage My Practice can review your billing, find the reasons for the denials and set you on a course for improved revenue and understanding of the payer rules.
Need to add some Social Media Marketing savvy to your practice? We have what you need in a form that is convenient and affordable here.
The Manage My Practice Blog keeps our readers up to date with the latest healthcare news, trends and analysis, while also giving medical practice managers a place to gather as a community, trade ideas and share perspectives.
For more information, contact Manage My Practice here.
- Transition to Membership Model for Naturopathic Practice in Oregon (marketing and education)
- Transition to Cash Practice Model for Preventive Medicine in Georgia
- Chart Audit for Integrative Medicine Practice in North Carolina
- Credentialing for Cardiology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine and Gynecology in multiple states
- Coding for General Surgery in Mississippi (billing)
- Credit Card on File for Pediatric Gastroenterologist in Texas (revenue cycle management)
- Athena Support for Internal Medicine in New York (coding and billing)
- Consulting for Urogynecologist in New Jersey (start-up)
- Athena Support for Weight Loss Practice in Seattle (coding and billing)
- Credit Card on File for ENT Practice in NC (revenue cycle management)