Physicians and other care providers who want to establish their own practice have lots of decisions to make. Let us help.
Manage My Practice provides practice start-up services from A to Z, including:
- Business Plan: demographic, competitor and location research, practice model definition, staffing plan, marketing outline, service description and target market definition.
- Pro Forma: 12-24 month very conservative expense and revenue projection with operational and capital budget, break-even point projection and profit point projection.
- Timeline: detailed identification of every necessary action within a defined timeframe.
- Site/Suite Location and Lease Negotiation
- Staff Hiring and Training
- Practice Management (PM) and Electronic Medical Record (EMR) selection, negotiation and implementation
- Office and Medical Equipment Procurement
- Payer Credentialing, Contract Review and Negotiation
- Fee Schedule Development
- Personnel Policy and Handbook
- OSHA, HIPAA and Compliance Training
If you don’t need the full package, we can also provide a focused project for one or more of the items listed above, or simply create a Pro Forma to see if your practice vision is feasible financially.