Are Your Patient Collections Out of Control?
As the originators of the medical and dental practice Credit Card on File program, we’ve been teaching medical practices how to make their patient collections easier, more efficient and much less costly for more than six years.
Credit Card on File Benefits
- Brings your patient accounts receivable down to an average of 32 days.
- Eliminates sending costly, and often useless, statements to patients.
- Makes electronic payment plan management as effortless as “set it and forget it”.
- Easily charge patients for co-pays, co-insurance, deductibles and non-covered services at time of service, or after insurance pays.
- Charge patient credit cards for surgery estimates, no-shows, membership fees, medications, durable medical equipment (DME) and retail goods,
We’ve seen almost every system out there for keeping credit card information on file in a third-party, offsite, secure server. In a break with our policy of not recommending vendors, we’ve decided to endorse Michael Gutlove as our Preferred Vendor for CCOF.
Michael not only continues to provide our clients with the best pricing for keeping credit cards on file and credit card processing, he has demonstrated time after time his commitment to customer service. The PayTrace software is the best we’ve ever seen for flexibility, efficiency and user-friendliness.
You are welcome to contact Michael to discuss your practice needs and get a quote for payment gateway and credit card processing service. He even has a “Manage My Practice Perks Package” which includes free swipers and a rebate on the software set-up and installation fee. Get more information here.
Want to know more about Credit Card on File?
Here’s a short YouTube video that covers our most-asked CCOF questions.
If you want a more comprehensive approach to implementing Credit Card on File, Manage My Practice provides an Action Pack which includes all the forms, documents and checklists you need in a format you can easily customize for your practice. We sell the Action Pack for $250.00. We also implement the program for you – please call for pricing. For more information on Credit Card on File, contact us here.